Thursday, October 16, 2008

3rd Debate

So I think that McCain may have actually won the last debate. Obama pretty much did nothing while McCain really went on the offensive. McCain has to drop the ACORN and Ayers talking points. Those are only hurting him. Do I think he did enough to swing things back to him? No. Obama already has about 50% of all voters. That means McCain not only needs undecided voters, but some of Obama's as well. That's far more difficult. I think McCain will close the gap a little, but Obama will dominate the electoral votes. I doubt that the Democrats will be able to reach the full 60 votes that they want in the Senate. Personally, I really hope they don't make it to 60. One party rule is completely unacceptable, no matter who it is.

So I was listening to the radio and heard the same song on two different channels (104.3 and 107.1). That's just disappointing.

I'll be up in Boston for Head of the Charles this weekend. I really want to start rowing again (I rowed throughout college), but this time I'm just there to support my teammates. It's really bittersweet. I had a couple of great rows on that river. The 2006 HotC is one of my greatest college memories.

No comments: